Monday, February 14, 2011

Smooth Criminal

What a weekend of Reeseisms. 
Saturday we went to a restaurant the conveniently has a playground in it. I love Katz. They have pretty good food and the kids play for free...with a kids meal of course. When we left Reese was able to pick a little chotchkie toy. She chose a sticky gooey thingy. Which if course if it hits the ground (it always does within the first 2 seconds) it gets all dirty and nasty. FUN!! Anywhoo....we were on our way home and she had wrapped it around her wrists. Mommy! I am very sorry to tell you that I have become arrested! Why on earth are you arrested Reese...what did you do?? I asked. WELLLLLLL.....I pushed a car. That doesn't seem like something you could get arrested for Reesie. Especially if you were helping someone. NO! I pushed a car then I chopped it up into little pieces...and it wasn't even my car! I'm going to jail now. Perfect! My 4yr old is going to get 5 yrs for grand theft.

Continuing her criminal ways-
Sunday she made a threat to her Mimi. We had just gotten back from Target. She knew we had bought her something for Valentines day but she couldn't see it. Sometimes Mimi can be a push over (of course..she is a Mimi) and I think Reese believes she can SCARE Mimi into telling her things. So Reesie goes up to her and says "You better tell me what I got for Valentines day or I am going to tell EVERYONE that you took dancing lesson from Justin Beaver." OH LORD!! If I was Mimi I would have told her right then and there what she got for Valentines day. I wouldn't want anyone knowing I took dancing lessons from Justin Beaver.

And of course criminals like to party-
While we are at Target I receive a text from Cory. This is what it said.

Reese just sang "fookin like a party, fookin like a party don't stop!!!"

I am sure Cory had a really confused look on his face. Then she explained...."That's Japanese" OH! Ok Since its Japanese that makes total sense!

(BTW- We do not use the F-word in front of her. I am waiting to hear the song was trying to imitate!)

Happy V-Day!